Deze pagina is verplaatst. U wordt doorgestuurd.
- +31 20 59 82107
- faculteit der gedrags- en bewegingswetenschappen ( sectie klinische psychologie )
- PhD student
E-mental health, Internet interventions, common mental disorders, anxiety, suicide prevention, web-based screening and assessment.
Currently, I'm involved in the following projects:
- Development and validation of an online screening tool for common mental disorders
- Development of guided online self-help courses for common mental disorders
- A randomised trial of Internet based self-help for panic disorder
- Validation of a visualised web-based screening questionnaire for common mental disorders
- Various small studies into online suicide prevention
- Pre-publication and post-publication peer reviews
Ballegooijen, W. van, Spijker, B.A.J. van, & Kerkhof, A.J.F.M. (2009)
De kwaliteit van onlinesuïcidepreventie in Nederland en Vlaanderen in 2007. Tijdschrift voor Psychiatrie, 51(2), 117-122.
Ballegooijen, W. van, Riper, H., van Straten, A., Kramer, J, Conijn, B. & Cuijpers, P. (2011). The effects of an Internet based self-help course for reducing panic symptoms - Don't Panic Online: study protocol for a randomised controlled trial. Trials, 12, 75.
October 2011 – current: Junior researcher / PhD student at the department of clinical psychology, VU University Amsterdam
April 2011 – September 2011: Junior researcher at Prezens, GGZ InGeest, Amsterdam
January 2011 – March 2011: Junior researcher at the department of public mental health, Trimbos-instituut, Utrecht
June 2008 – December 2010: Junior researcher at Innovation Centre of Mental Health & Technology (I.COM), Trimbos-instituut, Utrecht
June 2008 – December 2010: Junior researcher / PhD student at the department of clinical psychology, VU University Amsterdam
Master of Science in Clinical Psychology
VU University, Amsterdam
August 2008, cum laude
Music, writing, English literature