Movement makes things happen; it's the driving force of everyday life. It is also the driving force here at Human Movement Sciences: with a multidisciplinary mentality, we strive to understand and facilitate human capacity for movement.
- 12 DNA areas ‘linked with the age at which we have our first child and family size’
- How babies' genes influence birth weight and later life disease
- VU-researcher Nadia Dominici receives ERC Starting Grant of 1,4 million euros
- VU-Classification Research and Development Centre receives € 90,000 from International Blind Sports Federation
- Psychopaths feel fear but see no danger